To whom it may concern:
The city of Joplin has started a campaign to encourage new riders of the trolley, and as a result has seen record-breaking numbers this year, with one-day estimated 22 riders per hour for just one of the three trolleys. I applaud the city for attempting to offer reliable and widely available…
Dear Editor, Let me first put a disclaimer on this letter that I am writing this from my own personal standpoint and does not necessarily reflect that of the Student Senate or any other group I am a part of here at MOSO.
When I was in college in the 90s, we wore high-waisted jeans and actually thought they looked good. Every woman’s, blouse, T-shirt, and jacket had shoulder pads and we thought we looked cool. We wore tight stretch-stirrup pants ... and we thought we looked cool. We had loud car stereos and W…
When Bruce Speck was finally fired from the presidency of MSSU, I published an open letter to MSSU Board of Governors in the Joplin Globe thanking them for their actions and expressing great hope for the future of MSSU.
One of the best things I have learned in my life is that looks mean nothing. This is quite opposite from the article in the Chart, Friends Don’t let friends dress poorly.
- Student Senate plays a part in campus improvement
- Politics of Sex course offered in the fall
- ACT program helps during finals week
- A librarian's impact
- Meet April Ledford
- Honoring 'iconic' Teen Hop series
- End of an era: Art department secretary reflects on time at job, looks forward to the next phase
- Student’s theses focuses on education, companionship, more